Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A list for early October

So here's my to-do list for early October. I'm sure I could think of more to add if I were to take the time, but I won't. First, I've neglected this blog for too long already and I don't want to put it off any longer. Second, given the slump I've been in, I don't want to set myself up for failure. Third, if the list is shorter, I'll have to check in more frequently, and hopefully this accountability will make me productive. Lots of paperwork and phone calls on the agenda so let's get started!

Call: vet: make an appt. for Brin
         dentist: am I grinding my teeth?
         State Farm: workman's comp?
         NYSHIP: contest coverage re: C's emergency visit
         doctor's office: change: husband's appt.,
                                              C's appt.
                                  contest over-billing on husband's last visit
         Dr. Khan: cancel appt.
Reconcile insurance claims with bills
Pay: taxes
        medical bills
        regular bills
Follow up on old bills: Call/ pay?
Write: Retirement system re: credit for back hours
           letters to: SF, HT
           postcards to: JT, Mom, GU
           email work re: sausage
Log/rate Swap-Bot swaps
Look for & mail out: "Wreck this Journal" swap
                                   Heart box swap
Resume (or try) daily journaling habit
Deposit insurance check
Take car in for alignment
Make a shopping list & go shopping
Buy dog food
Clean up trash by the road
Copy & mail letter re: canceling insurance policy
Go to DMV: renew trailer registration
Pick tomatoes
Cook corn
Begin to winterize vegetable garden
Geocaching meet & greet?
Take trash & recyclables to the dump
Plan a mini get-away with C
Trim my bangs (Believe it or not, if I don't put it down I'll            continue to forget it/ put it off and they are beginning to annoy    me.)



1 comment:

  1. Keep going! It's been a month since you've posted & I'm sure you've got a ton done.

    JT

    ReplyDelete