Monday, July 8, 2013

Another Week's List

This week's list is rather ambitious but my husband is coming home at the end of the week and I want to get as much done as possible before he arrives. Wouldn't it be nice if a pleasant surprise was waiting for him?

Pay bills
Call Safe Home (again) re: toiletries donation
Drop off toiletries to Safe Home??
Drop off clothes & shredder to Salvation Army
Bring trash & recyclables to the dump
Drop off used books to library for book sale
Call insurance company re: canceling policy
Sort & file papers on kitchen table
Sort & file old bills & bank statements
Sort & file medical bills/ insurance claims
Clean up pile of postcards/letters the dog knocked all over
Clean out 3 boxes/ bins of assorted papers
Clean off the top of the dryer
Print out photos for scrapbook
Scrapbook pages/layouts for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Game Night, Thanksgiving
Buy more storage units for scrapbook supplies
Put away the rest of the scrapbook supplies
Clear off bookcase/storage unit in bedroom
Rearrange items in attic area
Move bookcase/ storage unit into attic area
Clean out refrigerator
Wash bedding
Pack away extra blankets
Find a place for the shoe rack
Install fan in upstairs bathroom

3 comments:

  1. I love that you donate to a thrift store. So many people just throw stuff out but this way it helps several people.

    - Zefaniya (Follow me #13)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you create a new list. I'm big into creating to-do lists myself. Although these days usually in my head.

    ~j3ss1ca (Swap-Bot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this idea of making lists. It sounds like a good way to keep track of everything. :)

    - xshootingstarsx {swap-bot}

    ReplyDelete