Monday, July 8, 2013

So a Week Has Passed...

So a week has passed and although I've been busy it feels like not much has been accomplished. It's discouraging. Some issues are being resolved but the piles aren't shrinking.

Call the hospital & insurance company re: billing Lots of run-around & phone tree negotiating, but ultimately I resolved the issue -- for now!
Call Safe Home re: toiletries donation Called & left a message. They never returned my call.
Drop off clothes & shredder to Salvation Army The items got as far as my car. However, I continue to add things to the bag!
Drop off toiletries to Safe Home?? Still waiting to see if they want/ could use these items
Write insurance company & cancel policy I decided to call rather than write. After 15 minutes on the phone - talking to a real person - I still wasn't any closer to accomplishing this goal. I'm going to have to find the original policy.
Sort & file papers on kitchen table In progress
Clean off the top of the dryer Partially completed
Go for mammogram Done!
Print out photos for scrapbook I'm having issues with the printing. :(
Scrapbook pages/layouts for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Game Night, Thanksgiving Need photos
Sort and put away scrapbook supplies A major reorganizing effort! I decided I need a few more storage devices but for the most part this is done.
Pay bills oops
Apply Frontline to Brin/ Heartworm pill Done!
Start to clear off bookcase/storage unit in bedroom A small dent was made.
Have some fun when my daughter visits We went out to dinner at a nice restaurant & ate on its porch, sundaes at the ice cream parlor, brunch at a cafe, shopping at AC Moore, and some nice chats.
Grocery shopping Done!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that list is quite long...how long was your DH to be gone? Mine was gone for 2 weeks before I flew to meet him. I had a long list of things, many stacks to sort, a craft room to bring to order etc. I wish I could say I got it all done but as life often does other things became priority that were not even on the table. Really though I accomplished much and our reunion was sweet! Good luck on your list! Carol from Swap-bots Follow Me #13

    ReplyDelete